To provide efficient administration support to the recruitment team. For further details, please visit out website: https://www.pwc.com/jg/en/careers.html
Co-ordinate recruitment administration of potential candidates, including: • Advertising and closing vacancies on all recruitment avenues other than recruitment agencies e.g. PwC website, states websites (Gov.gg & Gov.je), University Portals, Indeed.com, Job Smart
• Helping to organise recruitment events such as local careers fairs and virtual events • Arranging interviews with candidates and recruitment team/hiring managers for all LoS • Daily checking of the application system for new candidates.
• Maintaining the recruitment meeting spreadsheet on a daily basis, ensuring the status of recruitment for all lines of service is maintained & accurate
• Assisting with taking interview notes when required
• Assisting in junior interviews when required
• Allocating personality assessments on Arctic Shores system
• Overseeing the Work Experience programme, including creating placement schedules, setting up calendar invites and liaising with the Resourcing Team to find potential dates and jobs for placements.
New joiner administration and setting up new joiners on relevant systems, this includes: • Ensuring all steps on the onboarding spreadsheet are completed and kept updated in a timely manner, at each stage of a candidate’s onboarding
• Scanning in all new joiner documents and saving to their employee file • Ensuring to keep up to date with applications and actions on/from Experian, our screening provider, and that all new joiners are input into Experian ahead of their start date
• Inputting new starters correctly set up on Workday
• Helping new joiners with their relocation e.g. flights and accommodation • Updating the Starter and Leaver Pipeline with new joiner’s information and Workday ID. • Sending out all information emails to new starters prior to their first day.
There will be a further requirement for other tasks to be completed as they arise throughout the year.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Methodical and diligent working manner
• Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines • Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally, at a varying level of seniority
• Will ideally have worked in a HR environment previously, with exposure to Recruitment • Appreciation of diversity and in inclusive mindset• Good IT skills, with experience in Google Drive, Excel, Word and Powerpoint