This is a role reporting to the Corporate Services Senior Manager.
The successful individual must have the right to live and work in Guernsey.
Overview of the role
This is a client facing role, working as part of a small x-island team. Responsible for maintaining a portfolio of client corporate structures of various complexity, assisting with client on-boarding, drafting resolutions and board minutes, statutory regulatory and compliance filings, basic bookkeeping and the preparation of statutory financial statements.
● Maintenance of client company statutory books and registers including registers of members,
directors and secretaries and monitoring any changes in share ownership
● Assisting with onboarding of new corporate clients
● Dealing with client correspondence and collating information requests on a timely basis
● Preparation of draft client minutes, resolutions and board packs
● Filings with the Guernsey Registry and liaising with GFSC
● Assist with preparation of annual and statutory returns
● Assisting with the accounts preparation for client accounting
● Compliance and file reviews to ensure that the company complies with its fiduciary and statutory
● Liaising with regulator and assisting with the preparation of a variety of regulatory and statutory
Ideal Key Skills/Attributes
● The ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management
● Ability to work within a small team, be confident and collaborative.
● Highly organised, numerate and have a good attention to detail
● Experience of maintaining corporate statutory documents and Registry filings
● Experience of bookkeeping and financial statements preparation
● Ability to research and interpret local legislation
● An ability to work to deadlines
● Computer literate with advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Suite
● A willingness to learn and further their career
PwC are willing to support continued learning through both the practical experience and a framework of professional examinations.