The Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to the company, board and advisers.
The Administrator reports to the Head of Administration and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to the company as above. This includes but is not limited to: processing and monitoring the client on-boarding procedure, assisting the advisers and directors of the company as required, maintaining accurate client records, recording and monitoring the payment of provider commissions, preparing quarter end valuations, maintaining up to date procedures for all tasks.
Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that all records are accurate and up to date and conform to local regulatory requirements.
Perform the day to day processing and monitoring as above to ensure that all records are maintained, and tasks completed in an effective, compliant, up to date and accurate manner.
The following duties are required:
· Onboard new clients - check all client data conforms in all aspects with GFSC regulations: create hardcopy files: ensure client data is recorded accurately on Fairfield and provider platforms; monitor outstanding issues and/or documentation until received and in order: complete quarterly client valuation run, ensuring information is dispatched in a timely manner; liaise with providers as and when required.
· Post – ensure all post in/out is recorded within the relevant spreadsheet and dealt with effectively and efficiently.
· Training –provide training as and when required for new and existing staff.
· Procedures – Ensure accurate and up to date procedures are maintained for all elements of the administrator role.
· Provide administrative support to directors and advisers as and when required to do so - duties may include, among other things; ordering office supplies, post, filing of various company, staff and client documents.
· Be available to perform other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Knowledge in the following areas is required to perform this role:
· Knowledge of general office administration procedures
· Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
· Due diligence requirements
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering data
· Confidentiality concerning client, financial and employee information
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Be a team player
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good decision-making skills
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Effective organisational skills
· Effective written communications skills
· General computer skills
· Time management skills